Our TriStar Greenview pulmonologists specialize in treating respiratory conditions, including chronic conditions like asthma. Often, respiratory issues require long-term care, and our pulmonology team is here to coordinate care, and to work with you and your family to make informed decisions about the best treatment options for your condition.
When to see a pulmonologist
If you are experiencing a minor allergy-related cough, or have a cold, you can likely resolve the issue by visiting your closest urgent care. However, if you have a severe cough, or one that lasts for more than three weeks, you might choose to consult with your primary care physician to see if a visit to a pulmonologist is needed. Additionally, you may choose to visit a Greenview pulmonologist if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Chest pain/tightness
- Difficulty breathing (especially during exercise)
- Dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting
- Chronic or recurring bronchitis
- Severe colds that affect your respiratory system
- Asthma with unidentified triggers, or that is difficult to control
For a free physician referral or more information, call TriStar MedLine® toll-free at (800) 242-5662.
About pulmonology at TriStar Greenview
At TriStar Greenview, we are dedicated to working together as a team to care for patients of all ages. When you visit our Bowling Green pulmonology clinic, we will work with you to understand the issues you are facing, and will determine an effective and individualized treatment plan. We will also collaborate with your loved ones to make sure that those involved in your care have all the necessary information. Our goal is to get an accurate diagnosis, and to make sure that you feel comfortable with your care plan.
Conditions we treat:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Occupational lung diseases including Farmer’s Lung, Asbestosis, Byssinosis (brown lung disease), Silicosis and Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Rheumatoid lung disease
Our Bowling Green pulmonologists
Our pulmonology specialists are highly skilled at the diagnosis, treatment and management of respiratory conditions, including rare conditions. In addition to familiarity with the latest research in the field, we are experienced in minimally invasive techniques, so we are prepared with the resources you need for effective treatment.