Thank you for choosing TriStar Greenview for your healthcare needs.
The Patient Registration Department of TriStar Greenview welcomes you as a patient. The main admitting area is located on the first floor of the Physician Specialty Center. It is open for registration from 5:30 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions you might have concerning your visit by calling (270) 793-2038.
Important Information for Patients:
- If you might be pregnant, please call the (800) 242-5662 before your scheduled appointment time.
- If your physician gave you X-rays to bring with you, please do not forget them. (Very important)
- If you have had any previous reaction to X-ray IV contrast agents, please call 800-242-5662 at least 2-3 days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you have a question regarding your exam or the preparation for the exam, please do not hesitate to call us. A technologist will be available should you need them.
- If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, you must call (270) 793-3125 to notify and reschedule.
The majority of routine, outpatient and inpatient appointments are made through the central scheduling office. When calling to make an appointment, the following information should be available:
- Patient Name
- Date of Birth
- Home Telephone
- Work Telephone
- Procedure/Test to be scheduled
- Type of Insurance
- Insurance Policy Number (if applicable)
Central Scheduling will request that a doctor's order be faxed or that patients bring the doctor's order with them on the day of testing. Patients who arrive for testing without a doctor's order (written or faxed) may have their test delayed. Confirm the order by contacting the doctor or his/her office.
Central Scheduling Telephone: (270) 793-3125
Central Scheduling Fax: (866) 829-2669
Thank you for choosing TriStar Greenview. Please consider us for all your healthcare needs.