When it comes to an emergency, time is critical - so choose the ER with some of the shortest wait times in the area.
TriStar Greenview's Emergency Department provides high level emergent healthcare for all types of injuries and illness, including heart attack, stroke, flu and viral illness. Our ER staff is specially trained to stabilize, manage, and diagnose patients with acute illness and injury. Each year, the TriStar Greenview emergency department sees more than 30,000 patients.
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately
Why Choose Us
In an emergency, you need to be seen by a medical provider as soon as possible, so minimizing wait time is our top priority. Our expert triage team accesses each patient as they arrive so there is no wait time for potentially life threatening conditions, such as chest pain or stroke.
- 24/7 access
- Primary Stroke Center
- One of only two Accredited Chest Pain Centers in Warren County
- Advanced clot-busting techniques for fast treatment of heart attack symptoms
- Rapid assessments for cardiac disease and trauma
- Helipad for air ambulances
- Convenient bedside registration for reduced wait times
- Highly trained emergency physicians and caring medical staff
- Access to a broad range of specialized physicians including neurosurgeons, neurologists, cardiologists and surgeons
- Expert treatment for patients of all ages, from children to older adults
The Emergency Room is not a replacement for your primary care physician. Please see your family doctor regularly for minor injuries or illnesses. In a true emergency, dial 911.
Need help finding a physician?
If you have a question about symptoms, an illness, an injury, medication, or other medical questions, please contact your physician.
Find a Physician online or call TriStar MedLine® at 800-242-5662